Anger Directed at Ex-spouse

Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Emotions and other Single Parent topics.

So what if you are angry with your child´s other parent-is that okay?

Anger Directed at Ex-spouse

First identify why you are angry with the other person, is it them or their actions that anger you? In many cases, it is an action they have taken that has offended you or your child. AFTER you have calmed down and can talk rationally about the situation, try to discuss it CALMLY with the offender, if possible. Many times, due to our own pain and hurt, we can misinterpret other people's actions. Openly and honestly discussing the situation can defuse it and hopefully prevent a reoccurrence of the incident. Open communication can solve many problems.



Nobody has commented on this tip yet. Be the first.


URL: (optional)


Not finding the advice and tips you need on this Single Parent Tip Site? Request a Tip Now!

Guru Spotlight
Sheri Ann Richerson