Problems in Receiving Child Support

Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Ex-Spouse and other Single Parent topics.

How can I get my child support collected that is overdue?

Problems in Receiving Child Support

If you are having problems collecting child support, you should check with your local Child Support Enforcement office. In many states, this office is the one responsible for collecting child support and distributing it to the custodial parent. Look under the Books category at singleparent-tips for some good books to help you collect child support and/or locate a child support enforcement agency near you. One such book is The E-Z Legal Guide to Collecting Child Support which lists the addresses and phone numbers for Child Support Enforcement agencies in all 50 states.



Nobody has commented on this tip yet. Be the first.


URL: (optional)


Not finding the advice and tips you need on this Single Parent Tip Site? Request a Tip Now!

Guru Spotlight
Alexis Niki