Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Child Care and other Single Parent topics.
When enrolling your child in day care, here is a list of some things you want to make sure you do not forget to bring. Their cubbies should be well stocked for any emergency.
1. A change of clothes
2. Extra diapers, wipes and rash cream (or underwear if they are potty trained)
3. A hat (seasonal-heavy with gloves in the winter)
4. An extra pair of socks in case feet get wet
5. A list of allergies and other things the teacher might need to know
6. Spare bottle or sippy cup
7. Emergency numbers that are correct and updated regularly.
8. A small blanket or cover for naptime
Be sure everything is clearly labeled with the name of your child.