Bad Check for Child Support

Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Ex-Spouse and other Single Parent topics.

What is I receive a bad check for child support

Bad Check for Child Support

The law allows for a wage withholding when child support payments are behind 30 days or more. Child support payments would then be taken directly from your ex's pay eliminating the need for him or her to pay you directly. Also, it is a crime to bounce checks. Think about taking criminal action by reporting the bad check to your local police department.



Nobody has commented on this tip yet. Be the first.


URL: (optional)


Not finding the advice and tips you need on this Single Parent Tip Site? Request a Tip Now!

Guru Spotlight
Patricia Walters-Fischer